A citizen-led coalition of members with a diversity of perspectives on forest management striving to provide the Boise National Forest with recommendations that:
- Are based upon consensus decisions acceptable to all coalition members;
- Address natural resource, economic, recreational, and societal needs;
- Are compatible with forest plan direction including implementation of the forest's wildlife and aquatic conservation strategies;
- Are economically realistic; and
- Will promote future collaboration during implementation and monitoring.