Working Together Since 2010
The mission of the citizen-led Boise Forest Coalition is to provide the Boise National Forest with management recommendations that:
- Are developed through consensus decisions involving all members of the Coalition;
- Address natural resource, economic, recreational, and societal needs;
- Are compatible with Forest Plan direction including implementation of the Forest's Wildlife and Aquatic Conservation Strategies;
- Are economically realistic;
- Promote future collaboration during implementation and monitoring.
Oct 9, 2020
Agriculture Secretary Perdue approved the CFLRP priority projects recommended by the Advisory Committee. The West Central Idaho Initiative is included in the top ten. Congress authorized up to $80 million annually (Farm Bill), subject to annual appropriations. The likely timing for the project is federal fiscal year 2022. The Advisory Committee recommendation letter is archived in the CFLRP Library.More...